We’re always on the look-out for the next superhero to join our team.
If you recognise yourself as a potential fit for our creative culture then we’d love to talk more with you.
We want people who can live what we’re all about. We want original thinkers and team players with grit and gutsy vision. It’s about the work, of course, but it’s also about a bunch of creative, down-to-earth and passionate people you wouldn’t mind having a beer with.
You want the chance to make a dent in the universe.
You’re looking for an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, caring team that works at a blistering pace at the frontier of technology. In your eyes, tinkering and testing trumps theory. You’re not afraid to try out new things, make mistakes and learn by doing. If thrown into the deep end, you swim every time (even if it is only doggy-paddle!).
You also fit in with our company culture and can see yourself embodying the five Vanti values. Pop over to our Vanti Life site to find out more!Visit Vanti Life
Whether your background is engineering, IT, audio-visual, electronics, building management, marketing, sales or office administration, we’re always on the look out for talented people to join our teams in Birmingham (HQ) and London.
If you think you got what it takes, have a read of our available positions and send us a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept links to video or animation submissions to the same address.
Agencies and recruiters – please read the section below *before* getting in touch. Thanks for your understanding.
Agencies and recruiters
We really do value what good quality recruitment agencies can bring to hiring campaigns. However, this year we will be continuing to do all of our recruitment internally. Next year, as our focus turns to scaling the business, we will be curating a world-class preferred supplier list (PSL) for recruitment agencies covering Software Architecture & Engineering, IT and AV (Audio-Visual) Design & Engineering, Project Management, Service Desk Support & Delivery, Client Relationship Management and Sales.
We focus on resourcing high calibre candidates from the widest field possible through targeted advertising campaigns. These campaigns are designed to attract direct applications from suitable candidates who are keen to work for us and want a career, not just a job.
Vanti has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such, we do not accept speculative or unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies. Please do not send CVs to us, whether to our general-purpose careers email address or to individual members of the Vanti team unless previously asked to do so by our People team. If and when agency involvement is required on a particular campaign, our People team will contact an agency directly to request assistance. Vanti is not responsible for any recruitment (or any other) fees related to unsolicited CVs by any means other than direct engagement with a member of our People team. Where this is not observed Vanti reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fees.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs or proposals to Vanti will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of these terms. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our terms will prevail in this regard. We hope this is clear.
Now on to the positive bit- if you wish to be considered as a supplier to Vanti for Technical, Business, Sales or Engineering recruitment in 2018, please send an introductory email and we will be in touch later in the year to share all our exciting plans and how we might be able to work together.
We’re always looking out for people with the passion, enthusiasm and professionalism to help get us to where we need to be.
- “From our initial introduction through to the final phases of our build, working with Vanti has been a pleasure. The collaborative ‘can do’ attitude of the Vanti team has been invaluable in the successful implementation of The Royal Birmingham Conservatoire’s complex and varied technical fit out. Due to the multifaceted nature of building a conservatoire for the 21st century and beyond, it was fantastic to work with an open-minded and forward-thinking installation company who consistently went the extra mile, applying creative and aesthetically pleasing solutions to complex problems.”
Richard Cornock, Music Technologies Manager / Birmingham City University /
- "We have worked closely as a team over the last couple of years with Vanti, delivering the complex and demanding Royal Birmingham Conservatoire project, which includes a high density of production venues and studios. Vanti have a very capable in-house programming team who are not phased by unusual control interfacing challenges, which has proven to be a particularly major asset for the successful delivery of show relay, stage management and lighting control systems for the project. Vanti have responded quickly to challenges arising during installation with clever and practical solutions. They have always been positive, proactive and happy to innovate together. The team have gone the extra mile and genuinely care about the quality of the end result, particularly the user experience.”
Mike Bedford, Associate Director / Hoare Lea Intelligent Buildings Group /
- “This project was highly challenging in terms of complexity and due to the central role AV and lighting played in the spaces we were working in. It was vital that we were able to implement the technology that would make the Conservatoire state-of-the-art without compromising the acoustic quality or soundproofing of the rooms. Alongside BCU’s music tech managers, we worked closely with technicians from world-class partners such as Meyer and SSL to achieve incredible results. We’ve installed a range of extremely high-quality equipment across the performance spaces so students can gain experience with different makes and models of mixing console, speakers, and lighting.”
Raj Patel, Technical Director / Vanti /
- "Vanti carried out a complete overhaul of our IT systems and servers, so now we’re all consistent and working from the same operating system. The Vanti team are very patient and will talk you through everything; if you’re not an IT guru they will hold your hand and take you through the technicalities in layman’s terms so you can make the right decisions. The whole system is working much better than with our previous IT supplier; Vanti flag things proactively and fix any issues very quickly. Even with support calls, they tend to solve problems straightaway - the team are very helpful and I can’t commend them highly enough."
Hayley Hillyard, Financial Controller / The Lighting Industry Association /
- “We put a lot of faith into Vanti when we engaged with them to design, supply and install the AV systems for our new workspace, as we needed an AV setup that enabled us to communicate our mission to clients, partners, and stakeholders. We weren’t disappointed - Vanti did a great job in specifying and providing systems that we needed, and they delivered this to an incredibly high standard. It was really good to work with a company that shares our drive for innovation.”
Phil Whitfield, Interim Property Manager / Energy Systems Catapult /