Vanti provides comprehensive AV systems and solutions for a wide variety of projects, ranging from classroom-based interactive whiteboards to full-featured theatre and PA systems.
HOW WE WORK
AV systems are those which present multimedia content to audiences of various sizes. Vanti have been providing a wide range of clients with AV systems and services for as long as we’ve been operating, and have developed innovative solutions designed to solve problems and improve workspaces.
All of our AV systems are custom-built around the needs of the clients with and the environments we strive to improve. However, our goals are always the same:
- saving you time and money
- increasing productivity
- improving the service you offer your own clients and users
- helping you to achieve things that weren’t possible before
OUR AV SERVICES
Surround people with the best sound and visuals and completely engage them in the message you’re trying to deliver.
Visual – floor to ceiling high definition projection creates a stunning image for presentations or playback of multimedia. Large format display panels that are wall or ceiling mounted can be used as content reinforcement for large groups or by small groups using mobile devices and local inputs.
Audio – High fidelity speakers with in-ceiling or floor mounted subwoofers produce an epic sound stage offering crystal clear speech delivery or fully immersive film experience.
Control – wall mounted or floor standing touch panels provide a natural user experience that is so simple people are often able to use an environment immediately with no training. Source preview allows anyone operating the system to see exactly what will be displayed before an input is sent to a display.
Interconnected – multiple environments can be connected together to allow sources being shown in one room to be reproduced simultaneously in another. Coupled with a presenter camera this can be a great way of creating a flexible environment that can grow with your audience size. You could also record what happens in the space with our Lecture Capture Systems.
For larger scale presentation spaces, take a look at our Theatre and Public Address Spaces or alternatively get in touch to talk about your requirements.
Make the difference between a fantastic client or visitor experience and a fumbled, embarrassing presentation.
We build robust systems for these environments that ensure from the moment your clients walk through the door they are wowed by seamless way technology works with straightforward and easily accessible interfaces. In fact, our interfaces are so simple and well-designed we once had a client cancel the training session they had booked with us because a member of their staff had walked in to their boardroom and self-configured a bridged video and audio conference with 26 people, taking control of microphones and other input devices all with no instruction.
Integration can be as simple as large format panels and audio right the way up to including Visual Collaboration and Unified Communications.
Contact us for more details.
High-fidelity sound, lighting and visuals combined to create an unforgettable experience for presentations and productions in front of large audiences.
Public Address Spaces
Public Address systems can be as basic as a traditional amplifier and set of speakers up to fully integrated and controllable solutions that comprise video walls, mixing desks, wireless microphones and high-output projectors. Combining this with a Lecture Capture System can enable sharing of content with an even wider audience, either via a real-time stream running on reliable Connectivity or as a recorded asset for editing or consumption at a later time.
Theatre and Drama Installations
Adding additional components to a PA system such as lighting desks, moving lighting bars, theatre lanterns and moving head lights can turn a hall or studio in to a fully-fledged theatre in which to teach drama, hold concerts and stage plays and productions.
For more focused or collaborative environments, take a look at our Immersive Spaces or Classroom Audio-Visual.
Capture classes and presentations either for distribution to viewers or to be reviewed as part of staff professional development.
Lecture Capture Systems are typically installed into classrooms but can also feature in Immersive Environments and even larger Presentation Spaces. The systems themselves can be as simple as a single camera and audio feed right up to multiple cameras covering multiple capture perspectives as well as including feeds from visualisers, laptops and tablets with simple interfaces to allow presenters to easily control what their audience can see and hear.
Picture-in-picture technology can be used so that the resulting video stream features a view of the presenter as well as the content they are presenting. In more sophisticated systems, presenters can review and edit content adding notes, annotations and time markers to make it easier for consumers of the content to jump right to the part they’re interested in.
Our Application Hosting can provide everything you need to stream your content to audiences from 10 to 10,000.
Designed for larger teaching or meeting spaces where it’s critical that presentation and Visual Collaboration technology works correctly, every time.
Simple wall-mounted connection and control panels provide all of the functionality required to set up sound, lighting and visual aids and are straightforward enough to use that most visitors will be able to be up and running on the system in minutes. Specifically designed wireless presentation peripherals give presenters the freedom to move around the space enabling greater interaction with their audience.
Solutions can be completely tailored to the environment and support a wide variety of pre-set room configurations, all of which can be activated at the touch of a button. Hearing loops and other accessibility devices can also be embedded to ensure all attendees enjoy the same experience and levels of engagement.
If you’re looking to really set the stage, why not look at our Boardroom and Immersive Environment offerings? Oh, and don’t forget to make sure your Wireless Network enables all of your attendees to easily get online to say great things about your venue and presentation!
Our Classroom AV work is typically centred around interactive whiteboards, enabling teachers to work with students on local or internet-based digital content.
There are four aspects of Classroom AV we carefully consider as part of every installation:
Video: standard ceiling or short-throw data projectors and wall-mounted display panels allow students to see content
Audio: wall-mounted or in-ceiling speakers are a great addition in departments where multimedia content and music are part of the learning experience
Interaction: as well as interactive whiteboards, touch screen technology can be used to allow teachers to always face students whilst manipulating content on screens behind them
Control: wall-mounted, illuminated units that allow complete control of all attached devices without the need for device remote controls and batteries.
We are more frequently than ever integrating Lecture Capture Systems in to classrooms to allow students to access content later or for personal development/mentoring purposes.
Take a look at our Immersive Environments too – they can make a fantastic central resource, allowing content to be pulled from or pushed to surrounding classrooms.
Digital Signage is an eye-catching way to display multimedia content, notices and urgent messages quickly to a large number of people.
Messaging and content across an entire campus or in particular areas where specific messages need to be communicated (e.g. foyers, reception, corridors, departmental areas or more open spaces such as atria, halls, canteens and common rooms) can be updated centrally and with minimal effort.
Where required, signage can be fully integrated with other devices and systems such as CCTV, Access Control, DVD players, satellite receivers and audio systems to provide a fully immersive experience. It’s possible to retrieve data from database driven applications such as Room Booking or Management Information Systems, too.
An advanced metrics system can also be integrated that’s capable of measuring the numbers of people looking at your screens, how long they looked for (gaze time) and anonymous demographics, identifying people as male or female and classifying them as young, adult or senior.
Why choose Vanti as your AV system provider?
AV systems are one of Vanti's core offerings, and we've worked on a huge range of projects since we opened our doors in 2004. We'd love to put this experience to use for you by designing a bespoke AV solution that improves productivity and profitability.
We're always seeking to find innovative new ways of using technology to solve problems and create better experiences. We're constantly striving to make the way we work more efficient, and therefore more cost-effective for you.
We're here for you
More than just an AV systems provider, Vanti are committed to helping you to achieve your business goals. We always put the end-user at the heart of everything we do, ensuring your technology works harder, so you can work smarter.
Our AV systems in action…
Innovation Birmingham Campus enlisted Vanti’s help to improve the AV systems in their conference rooms and collaborative spaces. Rather than simply following the brief, we worked out what Innovation Birmingham were trying to achieve with their spaces, and designed a solution that would provide the most functionality and increase productivity.
- “From our initial introduction through to the final phases of our build, working with Vanti has been a pleasure. The collaborative ‘can do’ attitude of the Vanti team has been invaluable in the successful implementation of The Royal Birmingham Conservatoire’s complex and varied technical fit out. Due to the multifaceted nature of building a conservatoire for the 21st century and beyond, it was fantastic to work with an open-minded and forward-thinking installation company who consistently went the extra mile, applying creative and aesthetically pleasing solutions to complex problems.”
Richard Cornock, Music Technologies Manager / Birmingham City University /
- "We have worked closely as a team over the last couple of years with Vanti, delivering the complex and demanding Royal Birmingham Conservatoire project, which includes a high density of production venues and studios. Vanti have a very capable in-house programming team who are not phased by unusual control interfacing challenges, which has proven to be a particularly major asset for the successful delivery of show relay, stage management and lighting control systems for the project. Vanti have responded quickly to challenges arising during installation with clever and practical solutions. They have always been positive, proactive and happy to innovate together. The team have gone the extra mile and genuinely care about the quality of the end result, particularly the user experience.”
Mike Bedford, Associate Director / Hoare Lea Intelligent Buildings Group /
- “This project was highly challenging in terms of complexity and due to the central role AV and lighting played in the spaces we were working in. It was vital that we were able to implement the technology that would make the Conservatoire state-of-the-art without compromising the acoustic quality or soundproofing of the rooms. Alongside BCU’s music tech managers, we worked closely with technicians from world-class partners such as Meyer and SSL to achieve incredible results. We’ve installed a range of extremely high-quality equipment across the performance spaces so students can gain experience with different makes and models of mixing console, speakers, and lighting.”
Raj Patel, Technical Director / Vanti /
- "Vanti carried out a complete overhaul of our IT systems and servers, so now we’re all consistent and working from the same operating system. The Vanti team are very patient and will talk you through everything; if you’re not an IT guru they will hold your hand and take you through the technicalities in layman’s terms so you can make the right decisions. The whole system is working much better than with our previous IT supplier; Vanti flag things proactively and fix any issues very quickly. Even with support calls, they tend to solve problems straightaway - the team are very helpful and I can’t commend them highly enough."
Hayley Hillyard, Financial Controller / The Lighting Industry Association /
- “We put a lot of faith into Vanti when we engaged with them to design, supply and install the AV systems for our new workspace, as we needed an AV setup that enabled us to communicate our mission to clients, partners, and stakeholders. We weren’t disappointed - Vanti did a great job in specifying and providing systems that we needed, and they delivered this to an incredibly high standard. It was really good to work with a company that shares our drive for innovation.”
Phil Whitfield, Interim Property Manager / Energy Systems Catapult /
- "We are delighted with our new innovation centre. The final execution brings to life our vision of creating a hands-on environment that empowers retail staff to know, understand and, therefore, sell the BSH home appliance brands more successfully."
Andrew Jones, Marketing Director / BSH Home Appliances /
- "We loved working with Green Room to develop BSH Appliances' new Home of Innovation Centre. We hope that Vanti's digital displays and AV systems really help users get the most out of the facility."
Mike Brooman, CEO / Vanti /
- "Vanti’s installation work is so neat and precise that it makes the technology seem invisible. At the same time, they make it so easy to use that there is no need for specialists to operate it."
Ben Hughes, IT Manager / Innovation Birmingham Campus /
- "Vanti’s work is always exceptional. They are always able to interpret our requirements to deliver a successful outcome to each project. […] Rather than selling you an idea, Vanti works out what your business is trying to achieve. They make the solution right for the problem, rather than trying to force a problem to fit an existing solution."
Ben Hughes, IT Manager / Innovation Birmingham Campus /
- "Vanti has educated us on how to connect our audio visual technology to our IT infrastructure, ensuring that it works now and for the long term.”
Ben Hughes, IT Manager / Innovation Birmingham Campus /