At Vanti, we always put people first.
Keeping the end-user at the heart of everything we do means designing intelligent user experiences, interfaces and controls.
HOW WE WORK
Blueprints and bold visions
Speak to us about your vision. Whether you need us to design a single working space or are looking for an immersive experience for the entire building, we’ll listen carefully and make practical suggestions for how to increase productivity and save you time and money.
Once you've signed off on our designs, our team of expert engineers will get to work. Whether it's an IT solution, AV system, or a full building integration, we'll keep you up to date with progress and ensure that everything is done to the highest standard possible.
In it for the long run
After the last rack is in place and the final equipment installed, we'll work with you to continually test, refine and maintain the technology so everything works exactly as it should. We will continue to be your safe pair of hands from soft launch to grand opening and beyond.
THE VANTI PHILOSOPHY
We put people first
It sounds radically simple. Putting the end-user at the heart of everything we do means designing intelligent user experiences, interfaces and controls that are practical, reliable and simple to use.
To do that, we think outside the box, never compromise on quality and put simplicity and security back at the heart of all technology, whether it’s a single connected boardroom or a fully immersive concert hall.
Forget 100 page manuals. With Vanti technology, there’s no complicated instruction manuals, fiddly set up or frantic calls to IT required. We know we’ve done a great job when you don’t even notice the technology.
We can get lights, projectors, screens, audio, digital signage, control systems, interactive touch panels, air conditioning, building management and IT systems all speaking to each other seamlessly.
By putting people first, we can ensure that our work delivers tangible outcomes in line with your business goals. Making your technology work harder for you helps you to work smarter.
Our solutions are designed to improve productivity, client relations, communication, and collaboration, and you'll also save money due to increased efficiency. What's not to love?
We never comprise on quality and put simplicity and security back at the heart of all technology.
- “From our initial introduction through to the final phases of our build, working with Vanti has been a pleasure. The collaborative ‘can do’ attitude of the Vanti team has been invaluable in the successful implementation of The Royal Birmingham Conservatoire’s complex and varied technical fit out. Due to the multifaceted nature of building a conservatoire for the 21st century and beyond, it was fantastic to work with an open-minded and forward-thinking installation company who consistently went the extra mile, applying creative and aesthetically pleasing solutions to complex problems.”
Richard Cornock, Music Technologies Manager / Birmingham City University /
- "We have worked closely as a team over the last couple of years with Vanti, delivering the complex and demanding Royal Birmingham Conservatoire project, which includes a high density of production venues and studios. Vanti have a very capable in-house programming team who are not phased by unusual control interfacing challenges, which has proven to be a particularly major asset for the successful delivery of show relay, stage management and lighting control systems for the project. Vanti have responded quickly to challenges arising during installation with clever and practical solutions. They have always been positive, proactive and happy to innovate together. The team have gone the extra mile and genuinely care about the quality of the end result, particularly the user experience.”
Mike Bedford, Associate Director / Hoare Lea Intelligent Buildings Group /
- “This project was highly challenging in terms of complexity and due to the central role AV and lighting played in the spaces we were working in. It was vital that we were able to implement the technology that would make the Conservatoire state-of-the-art without compromising the acoustic quality or soundproofing of the rooms. Alongside BCU’s music tech managers, we worked closely with technicians from world-class partners such as Meyer and SSL to achieve incredible results. We’ve installed a range of extremely high-quality equipment across the performance spaces so students can gain experience with different makes and models of mixing console, speakers, and lighting.”
Raj Patel, Technical Director / Vanti /
- "Vanti carried out a complete overhaul of our IT systems and servers, so now we’re all consistent and working from the same operating system. The Vanti team are very patient and will talk you through everything; if you’re not an IT guru they will hold your hand and take you through the technicalities in layman’s terms so you can make the right decisions. The whole system is working much better than with our previous IT supplier; Vanti flag things proactively and fix any issues very quickly. Even with support calls, they tend to solve problems straightaway - the team are very helpful and I can’t commend them highly enough."
Hayley Hillyard, Financial Controller / The Lighting Industry Association /
- “We put a lot of faith into Vanti when we engaged with them to design, supply and install the AV systems for our new workspace, as we needed an AV setup that enabled us to communicate our mission to clients, partners, and stakeholders. We weren’t disappointed - Vanti did a great job in specifying and providing systems that we needed, and they delivered this to an incredibly high standard. It was really good to work with a company that shares our drive for innovation.”
Phil Whitfield, Interim Property Manager / Energy Systems Catapult /