Canary Wharf Contractors (CWC) manage and deliver all of Canary Wharf Group’s construction projects across the capital, including Southbank Place, a new prestigious development in the heart of London’s South Bank, with stunning views over the River Thames, London Eye and the Palace of Westminster.
Canary Wharf Contractors (CWC) commissioned Vanti to deliver seamless, integrated Audio-visual and IT to create an innovative sales space that reflected their apartments’ luxurious yet contemporary aesthetic.
- Totally integrated Audio-visual and IT across a five-space sales suite, designed with CWC’s sales representatives and discerning buyers in mind
- Seamless, hidden hardware and cabling to deliver the very highest specification
- Integrated Apple and bespoke products for sales tools including touch-controlled 3D models and panoramic interactive wall maps on 65“ displays
- Custom furniture details, including a mirrored 55” display, invisible until engaged by a sales representative
- Integrated light, temperature and video control run from individual sales agents’ iPad Mini devices
- Site-wide wireless to allow sales agents to access information at all times from mobile devices.
Designing and fitting out CWC’s new sales suite at County Hall was a once in a lifetime project. Turning a Grade II* listed building and the former seat of the Mayor of London into an ambitious digital space presented significant challenges. We worked in partnership with English Heritage and Lambeth Council’s appointed Listed Buildings Officer to agree on a vision and deliver a beautifully designed digital experience with meticulous attention to detail. Practical interfaces and user-friendly controls made the technology intuitive and, above all, useful.
What Canary Wharf Contractors used us for:
- Software development
- Systems integration
- Network architecture and security
- Systems management
A sales suite worthy of CWC’s luxury apartments (which ranged in price from £700,000 for a studio to £30m+ for the penthouse) and discerning buyers, with the final fit-out delivered on time and budget. Thousands of metres of specialist cabling and clever fit-out – including hiding technology behind skirting boards and the original timber paneling – made this a project like no other.
- “Following the discovery of asbestos in the main equipment room, all cabling had to be re-routed to a new room. They were very positive – a lot of companies would have thrown their hands in the air. Vanti certainly completed the brief and we’re very happy with what they’ve done.
I have no doubt the technology will allow us to meet our targets, it’s been very economical and a very good investment. We couldn’t complain about the costs from Vanti - quality of work, communication and responsiveness have all been great.”
Alastair Ley, Project Executive, Residential Design / Canary Wharf Contractors /