Central London, with travel to Birmingham to spend time at the Vanti HQ (likely 1 day a week or a few days a month)
Full time/part-time; permanent
It’s an exciting time here at Vanti. Due to continued growth of our industry, we’re on the lookout for a Technical Project Manager who will work specifically on tetechnology deployments and integrations into buildings (software and hardware). If you’re highly organised, with a real interest in the latest technology and how ‘doing it right’ can positively impact the experience people have within buildings, then this might just be the position for you!
As a Vanti Technical Project Manager, you will oversee a wide variety of technically complex projects from conceptual design through to implementation and deployment. You will be working with the Internal Development Team and our Engineering Tech Leads, to implement and deliver several projects simultaneously across multiple sites.
Vanti is focused on delivering great experiences for our clients and designing technology solutions that ultimately provide exceptional experiences for the people that are going to use the technology on a daily basis. So, we’re looking for a PM that can not only manage the project from a financial and time perspective, but also ensure that we’re delivering the experience that our clients expect from us.
We expect you’ll spend much of your time:
- Leading end-to-end software and hardware project delivery including definition, planning, execution, implementation, governance and control, financial planning, resourcing and change management.
- Working with a Tech Lead to oversee and manage the development of technology features based on client requirements.
- Managing and delivering software/web application-based projects using agile methodology.
- Supporting technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing the scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications and budget.
What your responsibilities will look like:
- Ensuring solutions are delivered on-time and are strategically aligned with Vanti’s goals as a business.
- Attending project meetings and converting them into actionable tasks with priorities and time frames.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting on the status of projects.
- Regular reporting to identify issues and risks.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Collating and clarifying information about requirements, needs, timelines, or other client or project specifics.
- Coordinating the production and delivery of development responsibilities with all other aspects of the project (design team, engineers, site access).
The person we’re looking for will:
- Have an understanding of the general concepts of CI/CD, QA, and general release processes.
- Be able to multitask and work on multiple projects at different stages of the product and project life cycle.
- Be able to demonstrate strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Have experience in cloud-based hardware deployments.
- Have an understanding of cloud-based applications (front and back end)
- Be able to successfully manage end-to-end delivery of software/IT projects
- Love technology!
- Want to work with people who love what they do and be part of a team who are continually sharing ideas and learning with each other.
- Want to have the chance to significantly contribute to the company’s growth and evolution.
- Most of our projects are currently based in London, so we’re open to someone being based in London full-time, as long as they’re happy to visit the Birmingham HQ a few days a month. Alternatively, we would also be happy to hire someone based in the Midlands to work from our HQ, as long as they’re happy to commute to London a few days a week when at crucial times of London based projects
- The interview process will consist of an initial introductory telephone screen to get to know you a little more and to share more detail about the role. There will then be 2x face-to-face interviews which we try and do in one day, but where diaries prove a little tough to match up, we may have to spread these over different dates. Please advise us at the beginning on as much of your availability and preferences as possible.
If this sounds like something you want to know more about, please email Danniie, our Talent Coordinator at email@example.com and she’ll be happy to answer any queries or questions you may have.