Full time, Permanent
Delivering exceptional experiences for our clients and teams is at the heart of everything we do at Vanti. As a result, we’ve grown our client base and developed a world-class reputation in the industry. Over the years as Vanti has been growing up, our Directors and Technical Leads have spent lots of time responding to tenders, writing proposals and quotes and putting together slide decks that detail all of the amazing things do. However now we’re a bit older, a bit bigger and lot busier, they no longer have time to dedicate to putting together beautiful documents, quotes and proposals whilst also responding to every project requests.
Therefore, we are now looking for an organised, bright self-starter who can take on these responsibilities full time, ultimately helping our teams and people to continue to deliver exceptional experiences for existing and new clients.
We expect you’ll spend much of your time:
- Providing administrative support to the Projects team which could range from creating and updating project briefs, updating time tracking sheets, composing project summary reports for clients, updating programme plans with progress, coordinating equipment logistics and tracking procurement.
- Aiding in project health and safety including arranging site access and updating risk and method statements (RAMs).
- Monitoring and supporting multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Communicating regularly with our internal team and all clients both via Slack, email and telephone.
- Working on several internal systems and applications including the Microsoft Office Suite, Asana and Smartsheet to gather and update information.
You should apply if:
- You have a natural ability to prioritise and multi-task – you know how to handle 10 ‘urgent requests’ from 10 different people, at once…
- You have an eagle eye for detail – no spelling mistakes, number errors, poor pixels or any incorrect use of font will go unnoticed.
- You’re a proactive communicator and a strong champion of total transparency.
- You’re not adverse to repetitive tasks and know how to motivate yourself so that it gets done to a quality standard every time.
- You have a good friendship with Excel – you know some, if not most of the functions and can work your way around it. When in doubt, you’ll regularly refer to VLOOKUP.
- You despise hideous Power Points – you have a love for well communicated messages and slide decks that provide the right balance of words v images and can easily put these together at short notice.
- What Vanti does sounds exciting and you’d like to help us grow!
- You want to work with people who love what they do every day and be part of a team who are continually sharing ideas with each other and learning.