IT Project Manager
Full time, Permanent
Delivering exceptional experiences to our clients and teams is at the heart of everything we do at Vanti. As a result, we’ve grown our client base and developed a world-class reputation in the industry. The projects team oversee the technical delivery of projects from end to end, ensuring that designs are translated correctly into fully working solutions and that systems are properly documented and handed over to our service team.
As an IT Project Manager you will be working as part of the project team managing all internal and external IT projects end to end. You will be liaising with the clients to maintain expectations and project requirements to provide the best experience possible, therefore we are now looking for an organised, bright self-starter who can take on these responsibilities full time to work alongside our multi-functional teams to continue to deliver exceptional experiences for existing and new clients.
We expect you’ll spend much of your time:
- Leading and facilitating the scoping and design of IT projects
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Providing documentation and training for users of the new system
- Drawing up project plans that will support the delivery of the various IT projects being undertaken
- Develop clear timelines for development, testing, and deployment that consider complex and interleaved dependencies between both tasks and resources
- Managing Office 365 rollouts, Data Centre Migrations, Windows 8 Rollout, Windows 10 Migration, VoIP / LAN / WAN / Telephony, Cloud Migration, SharePoint, Remediation Project
- Run the successful implementation of small, medium and large-scale projects for both new and existing clients
- Preparing project briefs and other project management documentation as and when required
- Monitor and track progress both internal & external IT Projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
You should apply if you:
- Have experience in systems implementation or migration projects
- Are experienced in IT project management
- Have fantastic communication skills – both with fellow team members and clients when things are going well, and when things don’t go to plan and need adult conversations!
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure when required
- Highly detail focused, capable of logically approaching situations and adapting to situations as they arise
- You want the opportunity to work with (and play with!) the very latest technology
- You’re not afraid to try out new things, make mistakes and learn by doing. If thrown into the deep end, you swim every time (even if it is only doggy-paddle!)
- You want to work with people who love what they do every day and be part of a team who are continually sharing ideas with each other and learning
- You want to have the chance to impact the company’s growth and evolution
- Think what we do sounds exciting!