Senior Installation Engineer looking for a new challenge?
This position offers a Senior Installation Engineer the opportunity to travel across client sites in the Midlands, London and the South East acting as an AV expert and a top representative. Your role will include taking responsibility for first and second-fix cabling and equipment installation and the basic setup of a wide-range of audio-visual and IT equipment. Expect to build rapport with people of all levels within the client companies and go the extra mile to ensure they all receive an excellent service.
To qualify… This role is suited to a client facing Senior Installation Engineer who can demonstrate:
- Strong practical skills with some basic knowledge of electrics / electronics (comfortable with a soldiering iron, for instance) ;
- A competency handling power tools (including SDS drills, reciprocating saws etc.);
- Some technical skills with an understanding of IT systems – knowledge of IP addressing and basic networking would be ideal;
- Speaks non-geek, builds rapport and communicates easily with people at all organisational levels;
- Logical and creative approach to problem-solving, able to effectively prioritise and organise tasks;
- A full, clean UK driving license and a willingness to travel around the Midlands and South East;
- You will need to be DBS (previously CRB) checked to work on sensitive clients’ sites;
- CSCS card required (or the capability to pass the exam immediately).
Experience of control systems (AMX / Crestron / RTI) and audio engineering (Soundweb / BiAmp) is beneficial. An InfoComm CTS qualification is advantageous.
Joining a team of talented, bright and highly enthusiastic people you should expect exciting projects, a competitive salary and the opportunity for plenty of self-development.
Still think you’ve got what it takes? Apply online.
Agencies / recruiters – we know you’d love to help so we’ll get in touch with you if we need your services. Thanks for understanding.